CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Want New!

Hello!

If I were to ask you, 'What do you want new in your life?', what would your answer be?

Some of you would say...

'I want a new car!'

...because the older the car gets, the more often you may need to service it.


'I want a new attitude towards others and... also a new guitar :D'

...because people are not our exact replica and better guitars produce better music.


'I want new shoes <3'>

...because different outfits match with different shoes.

'I want a new hairstyle :) '

...because we get bored XD

(Someone go cut Nat's hair! >:P)

'I want new brains'

...because we are always learning.


No matter what your answer may be, there is always a motivation behind it. I believe everyone has a desire for something new in their life, be it secular or spiritual. You won't want to stay at where you are forever, would you? And the motivation itself plays a big role. The stronger it is, the more you would think about it, pray about it and finally, strive for it.


'I want a new walk with God in my life'


So, start thinking. Start wanting. And start expecting.

Owh,
by the way

Someone told me that he wants...

... a new body ;)


Cae Me

0 comments: